October 24, 2014

NOIR



I am very fond of the color black (or shade as some may call it) In fact, I base most of my purchases solely on the color.. is that silly? Everything just looks better in black. 

H&M booties - These are my staple boots. They're simple but chic at the same time. 

OU bralette - Is it just me, or does anyone else find that bralettes are 10x more comfortable than regular bras?? Ugh I hate those things. 

MAC Angel - This isn't technically black, but you get the idea.  Angel is my go-to lip color even in the fall and winter months. 

L'oreal Voluminous Carbon Black - Oh gosh, I just love this stuff.  Favorite drugstore mascara hands down.  Need I mention the gorgeous packaging? 

Victorias Secret Sexy Little Things Noir perfume - This is a sophisticated, sultry, girly scent.  Go smell it, you'll love it. 

Nirvana Black Perfume - Oh my, this smells wonderful.  It's spicy but has hints of vanilla which mix so well together.  This one is definitely a love it or hate it type of scent.  This happens to be my favorite perfume that I own and I can't wait to finally use up all the samples of this stuff and splurge on the full size. 

NARS Narsissist Cheek kit - This one isn't black either but oh well.  I purchased this back at the beginning of summer and I've used it everyday since.  Its perfect for traveling and on the go.  

xx Nikki