December 1, 2014

NEUTRAL MAKEUP LOVES



I absolutely love neutral makeup all year round- especially in the winter time.  Here are some of my winter loves. 

UD NAKED2 palette // By far my favorite of the 3.  The shades in this palette compliment my skin tone the best.  My favorite shades are Booty Call, Tease, Suspect and YDK.

NYX Jumbo eye pencil in Iced Mocha // I use this all over my lid either as a base or just by itself- either way it looks beautiful.

NYX HD concealer in Glow // I'm picky when it comes to concealers- but this is by far the best one I've tried yet.  It's not too thick, yet it covers my dark circles.

Anastasia #12 brow pencil // I love how this brush has 2 sides- an angled brush on one end and a spoolie on the other. 

Anastasia Dip Brow Pomade // Oh gosh this is by far my favorite beauty product of the year. I can't rave about this enough. My advice to you is just go and try it out.. you'll probably fall in love too. 

Essie Sand Tropez // A beautiful nude, perfect for winter.

Clinique Even Better Makeup // My all time favorite/go-to/must have foundation.  It leaves you with a beautiful glow and has amazing coverage without feeling too heavy on your skin. 

NYX Illuminator // A beautiful champagne highlighter with the perfect amount of shimmer.

xx nikki