January 5, 2015

MOST LOVED N°1





I'm starting a new series of my "most loved" items and January seems like the perfect time to start.  Some of these items were Christmas presents and the others are things I've treated myself to within the past month or so.

I purchased these Quay sunglasses a couple days ago and I am completely in love. They are matte black with gold details.  They weren't too expensive and you can tell the quality is awesome.

Bralettes just might be my favorite thing in the whole wide world- especially pretty lace ones.  I purchased this one from forever 21.

Benefit Bad Gal mascara has been one of my all time favorites for a while. I always go back to it when I'm not sure what mascara to buy.

If you haven't tried any of the Fresh sugar lip balms, I highly suggest that you do!  They are a bit pricey but by far the best lip balm I've ever used!  I have the original which is my personal favorite cause it smells like lemon. :)

Last but not least, I was lucky enough to receive the Thai Lily perfume for Christmas.  I was in Anthropology lusting after absolutely everything in the bedroom decor section and I came across this lovely stuff and fell in love.  As soon as we left the store, my sister went back in and bought it for me.. sneaky thing. The notes are bali mango, blood orange and brazilian teak.

xx nikki